Registering Joyfax Broadcast
Joyfax Broadcast is licensed based on the number of fax ports required and the number of recipients.
One licensed copy of Joyfax Broadcast may be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one computer, or it may be installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by more than one person, but not both. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to purchase this product for more than one user.
As a registered user, you will receive:
- Fully functional, unrestricted copy of the software
- Six-month free updates
- Free technical support
We accept credit card orders, orders by phone and fax, checks, purchase orders, and wire transfers. Prices, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice: please check our web site for the latest product offerings and prices.
To order online, please visit our order page.
To register the Joyfax Broadcast, please follow this instruction:
- Launch Joyfax Broadcast License Manager: click Start, point to Programs, point toJoyfax Broadcast, and then click License Manager
- Press Add... button located at the left side of the window
- In the Add license dialog box, type your registration name and the code, then press the Add button
- Your registration code now is activated, close the License Manager and launchJoyfax Broadcast again.
Note: Before registering Joyfax Broadcast, please ENSURE that you have the Full-funtion version installed.