Change the Fax to Email subject and body? / HTML body in Joyfax Server
In order to change the email subject and body, please try the followings:
- First of all, make sure that you have enable the Fax to Email function: click Server-Options on toolbar, and select Fax to Email section; To enable the HTMLTemplate, please select the Preview Fax in e-mail option)
- Go to %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\application data\JoyFaxServer\ folder:
Click Start>Run, copy and paste (or type) the path shown above.
- Double-click the Config.ini file to open with NotePad.
- Add these lines to the end of the file and save it
Subject=Your own subject
Body=Your own e-mail body
- Restar Joyfax Server to make effect.
For the version above 6.5.1122, you can also use the following variables:
[date] - Date of receiving faxes [time] - Time of receiving faxes [datetime] - Date and time of receiving faxes [csid] - CSID of the sender [faxnumber] - Fax number of the sender [pages] - Total pages of the fax [transmission] - Transmission time of the fax [embedimg] - Embed thumbnail of the 1st page of fax in e-mail
Please note, these variables are not case-sensitive.
Let's check a sample below:
Subject=Received fax from [CSID]([FAXNUMBER]) at [DateTime]
Body=You have recieved a [pages]-page fax message from [CSID]([FAXNUMBER]) at [DateTime]
Click here to download a HTML Template file...