Does the Joyfax Server run as a windows service automatically after a reboot?
In order to run Joyfax Server as a Windows Service:
- Make sure that you have REMOVED the Administrator Password of Joyfax Server: In Joyfax Server, click Server menu, choose Administrator Password, type your original password, and leave the new password blank, click OK to save.
- Use the Full Network Path Name(UNC path name like: \\myserver\myshare) instead of the Drive Letter, Joyfax may has not the right permission when trying to save incoming fax to the network if you are use a network dirver.
- In Windows Vista/7/2008, if you have run Joyfax Server as windows service and would get an Interactive Services Detection warning dialog, just close it.
- DISABLE the Sleep/Standby Mode of your Windows; Disable Hard Disk Drive Turns Off or Hibernates/Sleeps into Power Saving Mode.
- Make sure that specific user has pressimion to access Modem, especially, setting up Joyfax Server via Remote desktop.
- Just simply minimize Joyfax Server to tray on clicking [X] button, but pleaseDON'T QUIT the Joyfax Server software manually ifyou still wish to receive/send fax.
- It's recommended that you set up the ruouting rules in order the Joyfax knows how to forward incoming fax to user/email box.
To configure Joyfax Server to Run as a Windows Service
- Go to Start > Programs > Joyfax Server > Tools, click JoyfaxServer Service Setup, and press Yes.
To remove the Joyfax Server Service
- Go to Start > Programs > Joyfax Server > Tools, click JoyfaxServer Service Setup, and press No.