Insert Cover Page Information Fields
To insert cover page information fields
- Open Joyfax Client;
- On the Tools menu, click Personal Cover Pages;
- Select the cover page template you want to modify, and then
- On the Keywords menu, click the
information fields you want to insert, such as Recipient Name , Sender
Name and so on.
- Move the mouse to the position where you want to insert these
information fields. Click the mouse, drag the mouse to adjust the
field size and then drop the mouse.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed.
1. At the time you send a fax, all the information fields you
inserted are automatically filled in with the information defined
on the Sending Information and Contact
Information in Joyfax Client
2. Some information fields about Recipients, if
their variable value are severals, will be shown with The First
Value in the Cover Page. They are PONLY the
FIRS ONE in the Cover Page. They are Phone Number, E-mail,
Andress and Zip Code. For
example, if you have five phone numbers for the recipients, it will
only show the first phone number on the cover page.