Only the first part of first page is send when
sending a fax?
The problem may occur when using an USB Modem, please try the
- If you are using a Zoom Model 3095 V.92 USB Mini Externa modem,
please just replace it with anothr one. The best USB modem we have
used here is the Zoom model 3090 USB modem, and please DO
NOT confuse the model 3090 with the 3095.
- Install the latest drivers and update the firmware on the
- Try using another initialization string to correct this.
- In Joyfax Server, click Stop Sending and
Stop Receiving buttons on the toolbar.
- Click Server menu, click Devices
Settings, you may see your modem model
in the Fax Devices Settings dialog.
- The owner's manual for your modem should list its Init
Strings in Modem manual. If it doesn't, you can look up
init strings on the web. Two popular sites are:
- Copy the Init string from the site, and paste
in Init Strings textbox.
- Press OK to save
- Try different modem baud rates in this order: 9600, 12000 and
- In Control Panel, click Hardware and
Sound, and then click Phone and Modem
- On the Modems tab, click the modem you
installed, then click Properties.
- Select the Modem tab, set Maximun Port
Speed to 9600
- If still no luck, replace your modem with another
one that supports Class 1, 2 or 2.0 fax modems, and these
Fax Modems are recommend for Joyfax
- Does it matter what fax modem I use for faxing?
This is a question we get asked a lot, and for some reason most
people seem to think that if it is a fax modem, each modem will
perform exactly the same as any other fax modem. Nothing could be
further from the truth!! Just like there are quality differences
between fax machines and other products, there are quality
differences in fax modems. The quality of your fax modem will
determine transmission speed, amount of failures, ability to deal
with bad international lines etc. If faxing is important to you or
your business, invest in a quality modem. Also, follow the advice
of the fax server company that are selecting.